Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Smile


I've been away on holidays. :) Did lots of shopping and eating. Aaahhhh.... that was a good holiday. I'm looking forward to getting back to scrapping, especially with all the CHA projects coming up.

In the meantime, here's a layout I created recently for me, using some of my overflowing Prima stash.


I love the photo on this layout. It isn't easy capturing the doggie in a smiley pose; he just moves too fast for us most times. :)

Some close-ups:



Lots of hand-cut details, textures and dimensions, as always.




I kept the colour theme on the layout to mostly pale peach and mint, allowing the photo to stand out more.




Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

adorable:)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful! I love the little bird nest you tucked into your floral spray! So many darling details...you amaze me!